Friday, July 1, 2011

Less writing than I wanted

Wow, my blogs have definitely taken a nose dive over the past two months. I will trying my best to rectify that. The daily writes are really what kept me posting, but I haven't really been in the writer mood as of late. I don't really know why. But I suppose it is true what they say, if you wait for the mood then you will never get anything done.

I really don't have much in the way of ideas right now. It's like the idea doesn't really go anywhere or what my focus is on the idea is probably the most boring thing ever. It's annoying. I was working on two scripts at the same time and both are being stymied by two different things. The first one doesn't really have a story, just a cast of characters and a premise. However, it doesn't go anywhere. There really isn't much to say. I know there is a story there somewhere, I just haven't figured out what it is.

The second one, it just feels like I'm telling a boring story and I got lost in the long winding yarn of inconsequential. I am not sure how it happened or how I am to get back. Sure I love all the background stuff that I'm putting down on the paper, but it doesn't make for the greatest story. There isn't a point.

So now I'm frustrated with the whole thing. Two ideas with lots of potential and one writer who has no idea what to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment