Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NaNoWriMo and GMX 2011

Well would you look at that, GMX is this weekend. I had a whole lot of fun last year and looking to have even more this year. Hopefully there will be more pictures and interaction than last year. GMX 2010 was the first con that I had ever been to, so there was a whole lot of me just trying to feel things out and figure out what does one actually do at a con. So this year I have a little bit more experience under my belt. I will probably look at more booths this year. I didn't go to any last year (except Questionable Content) because I felt like I had to buy something. But avoiding them all together probably isn't the greatest thing to do either. I will probably be posting pictures up on the USH Facebook page or something like that.

I will probably try and blog after every day like I did last year. Hopefully I will be able to keep up. A friend's birthday party is falling smack on the same weekend. I felt a little bad that I checked the schedule before I told her yay or nay about me coming. But hey, it is what it is. If I thought she would have a good time, I would just invite her to come with me. But I just have this strange feeling that I would be the only one having a good time and she would just keep giving me the sideways stare.

There is a little less than two weeks before the start of NaNoWriMo. I still haven't gotten the full plot of the story all penned out. I have been extremely busy and haven't had as much time to brainstorm as I have wanted to. Nothing has names, no one has names, I don't think I even have a solidified list of characters yet. This is probably the most behind I have ever been when it came to the start of NaNoWriMo. I'm not too worried however. I have this feeling that it will all come to me when it needs to. And if it doesn't...well, just start pulling stuff out of the sky.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm in the same place as you with that whole plot thing, haha. I've got the names of my three protagonists/antagonists/whatever they are and a very basic concept...but that's in. I'm freaking out a little.

    We can do it, though! Courage!

    This is Alma_Del_Core from NaNoWriMo.org, btw. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always freak out late. So maybe the middle of next week I will start losing my mind over the lack of story and details.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete