Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hunters aren't half bad.

I was not sure if I would like being a hunter. It is ranged DPS, just like a mage (which I was trying to get away from), now I just have heavier armor. Don't get me wrong, I like the leather upgrade, but I was not entirely sure if the hunter was going to be a fit.

Well after getting up to level 43, I can safely say that the hunter class is not bad at all. I wanted to be different and not have a cat pet (because for some reason it feels like everyone has a cat as a pet.) so I tried to think of a pet that I don't see a lot of. And after looking at WoW Petopia for a while, I decided on a turtle. Yep, a turtle. I'm sure that others have turtles because it is a good tanking pet (so I have heard) but I don't see a lot of them. And at this point, I was tired of looking at my dragonhawk. I'm not going to get rid of him. I think it might be a good rp pet. However, I won't be questing with it any more. Now it is going to be me and Boomer. (I think that is an awesome name for a pet turtle)

However, I have this feeling that my  heart lies with a warrior. It is time to stop being a ranged fighter and just run up and wail on things. Part of me wants to make something totally different aside from a BE, because I don't think I can do the same quests over again. That would drive me insane. I am thinking troll, just because they have an interesting look. Or I could go undead. I played a bit of their starting area and it was pretty awesome. Plus, I think roleplaying an undead could be fun. We shall see.

But for now, I am enjoying being a hunter and having a pet. Just that a turtle is more of a pain to feed than a dragonhawk. Really? You don't eat meat? It's good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment