Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Podcast #4 has gone live!

Yep, loaded, posted and linked, the newest installment of Frankie and Desna Do Anime has gone up over on UnSung Heroes. I do believe that I sound like I have a cold. But I don't remember feeling like I had a cold. Next podcast, I'm dosing myself with Vitamin C a few days before it is time to record. 

It was pretty short this month due to a few things. The story was pretty straight forward, so there wasn't too much to dig into. Secondly, the anime was short, so there was only so much you could say about it. It felt pretty quick when we were recording and even more so after I edited it. But it was better to keep it short and sweet rather than drag it out when nothing was there.

So yeah, click the link. Enjoy the podcast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment