Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I do online

So it dawned on me that perhaps people who are looking at my blog, do not know about the other things that I do via the interwebs. I am going to use this blog post to shamelessly plug my other online projects that are out there in obscurity.

Almost a year ago (it will actually be a full year next month...wow, time flies) I was allowed on the writing staff of a website called UnSung Heroes. (www.the-ush.com) I have no idea why they let me join there staff. But I'm there now and there is no getting rid of me. There, I write a monthly article reviewing webcomics. This was something that I wanted to do for a long time, I just didn't have the platform for it. Enter in the USH and I was given one. I really like sharing something I have an interest in with others. And it makes me really happy when I get the occasional comment of "I'm going to go and read this now. This comic looks awesome!"

So if you guys want to read my articles (and the others not written by me, of course), you can do several things. You can click the link above and look for the Click Here for Comics articles (Comic review section). You click this link for my latest review of FreakAngels or you can follow Unsung Heroes on Twitter (www.twitter.com/the_ush) for article updates. My articles come out every 2nd Tuesday of the month.

On top of that, I do an anime podcast. (Oh yes, the dork is definitely coming out now.) This is also posted on UnSung Heroes. I got the idea to do this because I'm always talking about anime with my sister (who is the co-host) anyway. So we might as well record ourselves talking. I found us to be entertaining, so we gave podcasting a shot. This is a newer venture, so there aren't as many podcasts as review articles. But you can listen to our thoughts on Black Cat by clicking on the link. The podcasts are going to be up on the last week of every month. I haven't hammered down a specific day yet. And again, you can watch the USH Twitter for updates.

So those are the only things that I do on the internet with any seriousness. Everything else is just spamming forums with my random thoughts on random topics and writing. Nothing anyone wants to see. So there you go blog lookers. More of me if you want it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment