Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WoW has eated my brain...again

For those of you who have not been paying attention, World of Warcraft's newest expansion is coming out in 6 days. Now me, being the good little med student that I am, I had sworn off playing WoW about a year ago. Came back and played around for a month, 6 months ago, and had not touched the game since. But when my life took an unforeseen turn, I fired the game back up, just to see what was going on. And just like that, I was sucked right back into the habits of old. And oh, did it feel ever so good.


I came back right in time to play a bit before the Shattering. And now that Patch 4.0.3 has come, oh my God! It is like having a new game before the actual new game. And I could not be happier that everyone will be coming back to the Old World now. And there is a portal for Hyjal in Stormwind! How cool is that?! 


And I think the greatest thing was that even though I had been off the game for quite some time, there were people who still whispered me from the days when I rped quite a bit. Made me feel good that I was remembered.


In a buying spree, I went ahead pre-ordered Cataclysm. I have already made spaces for my goblin or worgen or both. (I am quite the altoholic) I have come to realize that no one ever fully quits WoW. You just take a break from it. Some are longer than others. But you are destined to come right back to it some day. And trust me, when you do, it feels just like coming back home.


So here's to more fun times running through my pixelated world.

No comments:

Post a Comment