Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Autumn is here

So it seems like fall is here to stay. Of course it would have been nice not to go from blistering heat to frost on my windshield in 2.5 seconds, but what can you do? Mother Nature always seems to be out of her mind down here. Still, I have to say, that the coming of fall always feels great.

The cool air, the chill in the morning, knowing the leaves are going to change soon. These are all things that I like about Fall. That and I get to wear my skully around the house and I don't feel weird about it. And of course now is the time to bring out the hot chocolate and apple cider. I even bought a new tea mug while I was out getting groceries.

Also, I recently was given some new clothes over the summer, but they were too heavy for the insane heat that was happening at the time. So now I can finally wear them out. And I would have to say that my favorite clothes to wear are fall clothes. Hoodies, skullies, scarves, they just all feel so comfortable to wear.

Maybe this year, I will head out with my camera and see if I can't get some good outdoor pictures of the fall and put together my first blog slide show.

No comments:

Post a Comment