Sunday, November 20, 2011

Haven't played WoW in 3 months

So, I sat down and tried to figure out when the last time I actually jumped on WoW was. I don't really miss playing so much as I miss rping and messing around with my guildies online. I miss being part of the story arcs. And recently I found out that they ran one that I had even gone into dungeons and gotten rp clothes for. It all made me quite sad. They are an awesome group of people and I want to be in contact with them more. But my world forbids it. I just don't have enough time. And I don't like the idea of paying for something that I don't have enough time for.

It's so odd. A few months ago, I was all nervous about trying to find a guild that I liked and now I can't even play with them. I was so twisted about trying to find a good story hook for my character and I can't play it out. Don't know whether I am more sad about not being able to finish out what I started or that I wasted so much time and energy being worried over something that was never going to happen anyway.

So I heard about the Pandera class that was going to be added. I suppose I am of two minds about that. I think the class is a cool addition. I wouldn't mind playing a fluffy bear. But do I want to pay another $50 for that expansion pack? Not really. Not for bears. But knowing me, I will blindly buy any Blizzard product just because they own my soul and I have no other choice but to buy these things.

I want to get back into WoW some time soon. I just have no idea when that time is going to be. Life is just crowding out everything that I want to do. Free time is usually saved for other things that have higher rank at this point. My guild is cool about it. They totally understand that RL is priority. Doesn't mean that I don't miss the crap out of them.

Anyway, I suppose I should go back to working on my novel and studying and all those other things that get my time. I miss you, WoW, I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment