Friday, February 18, 2011

Crazy nuts of House Silvacce (WoW stuffs)

So I got into the guild that I had applied to and that very next day they were running a guild rp event. I figured, what the heck. Might as well join in and show my face to my new guildies and see how things were done in this guild. Let's just say these guys blew my socks off and turned my world upside down.


Now this is not the first rp guild that I have been in and is certainly not the first roleplay event that I have attended. But these guys flipped the script on it's ear. Now, I know that I probably have a little bit of bias, but I am not going to tone down how I felt through out this entire thing.


First off, the event was run like a D&D game. Something happened and the entire group was clueless as to what was going on. We had to look and such and hunt for things. Whoever was in the right spot found the correct clue. When danger struck, you had to roll to see how bad you got it. And there were times when high numbers were great and low numbers were bad. Other times, it was just the opposite. 


And the story is being told in parts. Right now, a good part of House Silvacce has been locked up in an underground dungeon for a week waiting for death or someone to rescue them. So a time is picked where everyone can play out the story and during the week, people can get together and do non-story progressing rp. So far it has been really fun. I think the story is going to wrap up this weekend.


So what type of character am I playing? Not sure yet. She will probably be young, inexperienced, and pretty wet behind the ears. But as far as personality, goals for her life, likes and dislikes, I have not the foggiest idea yet. I figure that it will come together the more I play her. At least I hope it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment