Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Juicing - Tapping out

So yeah, I didn't make it to day 3. Fought off the food cravings for as long as possible, but gave in and ate. I suppose I can be a bit proud of myself. I went two full days without any solid food. And my entire fridge is filled produce, so I will be eating on that instead of eating fast food for a while.

I will most likely be trying this again the near future. Maybe try to go for four days next time instead and use 10 days as the big celebratory goal. I am still going to be using my juicer, just not solely. But I have to say, even though it was only two days, I did like what I saw on the scale this morning. Definitely going to be working hard to keep pushing that number down.

I want to get down on myself for not being able to hang on longer, but that is not really going to help at all. I just keep telling myself that I will do better next time. And for now, just be proud that you even undertook this whole thing at all. I could have been eating pizza and Chinese. Instead, I chose this. It counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment