Friday, November 12, 2010

Why is everyone angry?

To me it feels like the default attitude of the internet these days it to be angry and upset about something. And it can be a number topics, or not even a topic at all. Just mad to be mad. Angry with the world because negative is the new black. I don't really understand this at all.


Now I get ranting about something you are passionate about. I get blowing steam and venting because something/someone has angered, hurt or offended you. But to be in that state of mind constantly? That is what I don't understand. It is like some people out there just look for things to be unhappy and angry about.


Maybe I am just too laid back for my own good. Maybe I am too much of a pacifist and should take up arms over something and get mad about it. Whenever I find out what that something is, I will make sure to make angry blogs about it. Until then...anyone want a cookie? 

No comments:

Post a Comment