Thursday, November 4, 2010

Anime Day and some other stuff.

Some might describe my life as being a bit hectic for the past couple of months. Because of that, I have not been able to keep up with the animes that I normally watch. So today I took some time out to play a bit of catch up.The one good thing about having a bit of a back log is that you get to watch episode after episode until you are tired of watching. When you are all caught up, you can only watch one episode and then you have to wait an entire week before the next one comes out.


For anyone curious, my main animes are Bleach and Naruto. Second string is One Piece and Fairy Tail. I would watch way more, but I don't have time for it.However, I am making a list of what to watch when I go on vacation. Will I get around to it? I have no idea.


I was introduced to www.dafont.com today. While I have been to font sites like this before, there were some pretty ones on this site. I snagged a few that I thought looked pretty. I just might be typing those Christmas cards this year that I was supposed to be doing calligraphy for by hand. Some of those calligraphy fonts were really really nice.


I have a Psychiatry mid-term tomorrow. (Yeah I know, finally talking about some med school stuff). I am feeling pretty good about it. And I like the fact that it is in the afternoon. I'm telling you that 8 am ish is for the birds. So I am going to finish up with my study, cross my fingers and pray everything goes well.


Small noveling tidbit. I'm behind by a day. I am hoping to make it up over the weekend. We will see.I read a small piece of my stories to my mom and sister. They seemed to be entertained. They actually wanted to hear the whole story. I suppose that is good sign. It definitely made me feel better about the direction of my writing so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment