Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ugh. Spare me, please.

Looking at this, two meandering thoughts in one post. So the first part is going to be kind of ranty and the second part is going to be about WoW roleplay. Everyone all ready to go? Awesome.


First off, I can tell that I am starting to get that callous nature about me again. Where I want to just stare at some people and say "Who cares? Honestly, do you think that anyone gave a second thought at all?" I hate when I get like this. I feel like I should always be nice and be understanding. But in some situations, I just want to flash the stank eye and tell the person to sit down somewhere. Recently, more and more of these situations are falling in my lap and it just keeps getting harder and harder to grin and nod. I feel sorry of the person who comes across me and I'm all out of giving a damn. 


"No, no one cares! You aren't that special! Sit over there and be quiet! And I'm glad your feelings are hurt. Maybe next time you will think before you come parading in here like you are God's gift to rest of us and we are lucky to be graced with your presence. In fact, no. Don't sit over there. Get the fuck out!"


It's different when your presence actually matters. If things are different when you are there versus when you aren't. But if you are doing nothing but just adding to the decor of the room, why the hell would you think it mattered that you gone? That's like missing a rug when  you already have carpet. And why do you think it matters that you're back? It doesn't matter. No one cares. You can cancel the fucking parade.


And of course, I'm going to tagged for being mean for thinking this. But whatever. I'll take the cloak of the bad guy for this one, because I know that I'm not the only one thinking it.




Now onto WoW news. I think I have a story for my character and I'm loosely laying down the foundation in game and seeing where it takes me. I haven't figured out how to integrate other people in yet or not run over some game stuff that is already in the works, rpwise. So far I'm pretty happy with the story and I am going to see how the others react to it and gauge whether it is something I will pursue farther.


So that's it for this blog. Think I will go and call it an early night. Hooray for sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment