Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas Gifts!

Christmas was not all that long ago and I must say that I got some really nifty gifts this year. While I was very appreciative of everything that I was given, there were a few that stuck out as extra special.


My sister got me these face masks in really fun scents. I like them because they are very unique and they work really well. The first one I am going to try is the one on the left: Earl Grey Tea and Macaron. It just sounds fun. I do believe these mask are all from the My Beauty Diary line


Another gift from my sister. I think the packaging is pretty cool and it smells really good. So if you couldn't tell, one side has lotion for normal skin and the other side has lotion for your dry areas, like knees, elbows and heels.


These were from my mother. I told her that I wanted to learn how to cook some authentic Japanese food. So she got me a boat load of cookbooks. The book on the very bottom is entirely Vegan. If you ever want to understand any and everything there is to know about cooking Japanese food, I would suggest the book on the left: Japanese Cooking A Simple Art. It goes pretty in depth about every aspect of the Japanese kitchen and meal.


Last but not least, this book. I think it was a combination of watching shows like "The Mentalist", "Lie to Me", "Elementary", and "Sherlock" that made me want to sharpen my powers of perception. And what better place to start than by learning how to read body language. A friend of mine suggested this book, so I put in on my Christmas list.

So, this year I am going to be well read, well fed and sharpening my powers of deduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment